TTT Order Office

Built in 1907, TTT shifted its head office from Wellington to Putaruru and the building served as the Putaruru office for many years. In 1977, it was shifted out to the Timber Museum site and restored becoming the one of the first completed buildings on site. It houses the written and pictorial history of timber milling in the central North Island.